- The old website was a one-page website that was text-heavy, cluttered and unappealing. We completely re-organised the website structure, adding multiple pages and providing a complete visual transformation.
- We have added prominent above-the-fold Calls to Action (“CTAs”), a Newsletter signup form in the footer, and buttons in the top menu, all of which are designed to collect email addresses that are automatically added to a Campaign Monitor subscriber list. Within the first day of the site going live, the client reported a 100% increase in email subscribers!
- The images provided by the client were limited, so we have added a number of beautiful stock photos to add visual impact.
- The content, including the blog page and post, has been largely re-written to increase impact and readability.
- We have decluttered the content and provided a clean, open layout through the use of full page displays and panels to make the text easier to digest.
- We have also added a fully responsive, and mobile friendly Interest Rates Table that has been coded to provide up to date interest rates for the major lending institutions.
- As with all our websites, this site is responsive across the full range of devices and in both portrait and landscape viewports. But don’t take our word for it – why not visit the site yourself?